Formrite® is a high quality plywood produced predominantly from graded Pinus radiata. Overlaid with a hard durable resin-impregnated paper, it has a smooth finish, and its hard phenolic surface and outer veneers make it both reusable and durable. Glued with a phenol formaldehyde resin A-Type Marine bond, Formrite can withstand the rigours of construction moisture and with the addition of a cross-laminate construction it is also less likely to expand or contract when exposed to rain and temperature changes, making it an effective formply solution.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multiple number of re-uses – subject to sheet care and maintenance
- Suitable to modern optimised form systems such as table forms and jump forms
- Applicable to a range of frame spacings, concrete slab thicknesses and surface tolerances
- Provides builders and formworkers with an ideal surface for pouring concrete with a Class 2 concrete finish on the first pour
- Can be used on steel or timber form frame systems
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0)
- Lighter in weight than hardwood alternatives
Ecoply installation guidelines and AS 3610 recommendations must be followed.
Ecoply Formrite formply is manufactured under a third-party audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS 6669 for Plywood – Formwork.
Made in Australia by Carter Holt Harvey, distributed by Trademaster