AraucoPly® Structural Panels are laid up on a composed core using exterior Phenol-Formaldehyde resin for consistent quality and performance. Certified to AS/NZS 2269 it gives you the assurance that it has structural integrity, tested to the harsh New Zealand and Australian conditions.
- 100% Radiata Pine.
- Stable composed core with minimum voids.
- High quality solid face.
- 150-grit sanded and ready to finish.
- AS/NZS 2269 certified.
- A-bond Exterior Glue Line.
- Super E0 Low formaldehyde emission.
- Concrete formwork to a F3 Standard NZS 3114-1987m.
- Under roof decking.
- Soffit, Wall or Ceiling linings.
- Plywood box beams or signage.
- Furniture, bracing, flooring.
- Mobile homes.
- Boat industry fittings.
- General industrial applications.