Trademaster is an Australian owned and operated family business since 1981 serving the Kitchen, Joinery & Building Industry with the supply of raw and manufactured goods. We operate from our warehouse & showroom retail store in South Granville, Sydney NSW. We serve a wide variety of clients including Trade, Builders, Manufacturers, Commercial, Distributors & Re-Sellers, DIY and the General Public. We are committed to continue serving the industry even in the toughest of times. Thank you for trusting our local family business.
We are located in Western Sydney, South Granville 2142 NSW, conveniently placed between the M4 and M5 highway channels. This is our only store location in Australia. Our shop and warehouse address is 46-52 Ferndell St, South Granville, open 6 days a week. Closed on Sundays.
Enter our site at 46-52 Ferndell St South Granville, Sydney NSW, park in the customer parking, and enter the main Showroom/Retail Store on the right hand side.
Yes. Our showroom is located at our main site: 46-52 Ferndell St South Granville 2142, Sydney NSW, park in the customer parking, and enter the main Showroom/Retail Store on the right hand side.
We have the full range of Laminex & Formica Colours, Plywood, Benchtops, Splashbacks, Flat Pack Kitchens, Appliances, Wardrobes, Windows and Doors on display at our newly renovated showroom. Colour sample chips are free to collect and are generally 70x50mm in size.
We accept Card, Cash, Direct Bank Transfer. We do not accept Cheques, American Express or “Credit Card Payments over the Phone”. All payments must fully clear before an order is picked up or delivered.
We have a 1.1% Surcharge on Credit Cards, no surcharge on Savings or Cheque Card.
Monday-Thursday: 7am – 4pm | Saturday: 7am – 1.30pm
Special Friday Pick-up Hours
Friday: 7am – 11am
Friday: closed between: 11am – 2pm
Friday: re-open: 2pm – 4pm
Yes. We offer in-house manufacturing of detailed Joinery Projects, Office Worktops, Flat Pack Kitchens & Cabinets, Laminate Benchtops, Cut to Size, Acoustic Panels, Shelving, Wardrobes, Aluminium Windows and Sliding Doors.
Yes. We sell to all businesses and consumers including the trade and public. All are welcome to purchase products either over the counter at our shop or from our online store.
Most materials are carried by forklift to our customer’s vehicle. We then expect you to load your own goods with minimal staff assistance.
Dear Valued Customers,
We’re still open for business!
Firstly, thank you all for your continued support and trust in our family business. The Trademaster Group is committed to serving the industry, even in the toughest of times. We are hoping that by strictly following the medical recommendations and guidelines set by the Government including most importantly “Social Distancing”, the spread of disease will be slowed down and stopped.
The Trademaster Team has implemented new policies and changes to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 and keep our customers, staff and all others safe. Please take note of the below:
Sales Orders – Pick Ups & Delivery
– All Pick-Up & Delivery orders must be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Paperwork for Pick-Ups will be handed over to you at the Shop Entrance, then you may proceed to collect your order from the relevant Dock.
– We are still processing Pick-Up and Manufacturing Orders via email and phone as per usual.
– We will still be taking all your enquiries via phone on 1300 664 584, email or Livechat via our website.
– Order Online for your convenience via our Online Store
– Deliveries will be processed as per normal, again please email your order in advance to email@example.com for prompt service.
Increased Safety Measures
– All of our staff are taking the matter very seriously and implementing extra safety measures including: social distancing, use of hand sanitiser, washing hands regularly, wearing of gloves and masks, scheduled lunch breaks and not shaking hands.
– Strictly 1.5 metres distancing between all personal on site.
– Our whole premises has a routine cleaning schedule of all offices, bathrooms, showrooms, lunchrooms, with disinfectant being sprayed indoors regularly throughout the day.
– Employees with symptoms of sickness are given paid leave to self-quarantine at home.
– Our stock levels are high including our Laminex & Formica Panels, Plywood, Hardware, Laminate Benchtops, Wood Panels, Splashbacks, Edging and more,
– Manufacturing lead times are still up to 7 working days with operations running as per normal. Cut To Size, Benchtops and all other manufacturing orders are still being processed.
– Account enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 664 584
– We are doing our best during these hard times not to pass on any price increases due to the changed exchange rates and price increases from suppliers. However, we may be forced to revise some of our prices in the coming weeks and months.
Thank you all for your understanding and co-operation on the matter. Please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 664 584 for any further help & advice.
Trademaster Management – 25/3/2020
We do not exchange or refund goods if you have simply changed your mind. We only accept exchanges and refunds on faulty goods.
We expect full payment upfront for all manufactured goods that are made to specs. Orders will not be processed unless full payment is
Yes. Mostly within Sydney Metro. However we do offer delivery Australia wide on most products, contact us for a quote on freight. We do not ship to Parcel Lockers or PO Boxes. There are some items we cannot ship due to logistical restrictions. All payments must be fully cleared before shipment.
We are open on Saturday from 7am to 1:30pm and closed on Sundays. We are also closed on Public Holidays.