Dear Valued Customers,
Firstly, thank you all for your continued support and trust in our family business. The Trademaster Group is committed to serving the industry, even in the toughest of times. We are hoping that by strictly following the medical recommendations and guidelines set by the Government including most importantly “Social Distancing”, the spread of disease will be slowed down and stopped.
The Trademaster Team has implemented new policies and changes to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 and keep our customers, staff and all others safe. Please take note of the below:
Sales Orders – Pick Ups & Delivery
– All Pick-Up & Delivery orders must be sent in advance to email@example.com
– Paperwork for Pick-Ups will be handed over to you at the Customer Parking area, then you may proceed to collect your order from the relevant Dock.
– Our Showroom & Store will be closed to the public, however we will still be processing Pick-Up and Manufacturing Orders via email and phone as per usual.
– We will still be taking all your enquiries via phone, call 1300 664 584
– Order Online for your convenience via our Online Store
– Deliveries will be processed as per normal, again please email your order in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt service.
Increased Safety Measures
– All of our staff are taking the matter very seriously and implementing extra safety measures including: social distancing, use of hand sanitiser, washing hands regularly, wearing of gloves and masks, scheduled lunch breaks and not shaking hands.
– Our whole premises has a routine cleaning schedule of all offices, bathrooms, showrooms, lunchrooms, with disinfectant being sprayed indoors regularly throughout the day.
– Employees with symptoms of sickness are given paid leave to self-quarantine at home.
– Our stock levels are high including our Laminex & Formica Panels, Plywood, Hardware, Laminate Benchtops, Wood Panels, Splashbacks, Edging and more,
– Manufacturing lead times are still up to 7 working days with operations running as per normal. Cut To Size, Benchtops and all other manufacturing orders are still being processed.
– Account enquiries can be email to email@example.com or call 1300 664 584
– We are doing our best during these hard times not to pass on any price increases due to the changed exchange rates and price increases from suppliers. However, we may be forced to revise some of our prices in the coming weeks and months.
Thank you all for your understanding and co-operation on the matter. Please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 664 584 for any further help & advice.
Trademaster Management – 25/3/2020
Enter our site @ 46-52 Ferndell St South Granville NSW, park in the customer parking, and enter the main Showroom/Retail Store on the right
We accept Card, Cash, Direct Bank Transfer. We do not accept Cheques, American Express or “Credit Card Payments over the Phone”. All payments must fully clear before an order is picked up or delivered.
We have a 1.1% Surcharge on Credit Cards, no surcharge on Savings or Cheque Card.
Yes. We manufacture Flatpack Kitchens, Laminate Benchtops, Cut to Size, Wardrobes, Aluminium Windows & Sliding Doors all in-house.
We do not exchange or refund goods if you have simply changed your mind. We only accept exchanges and refunds on faulty goods.
We expect full payment upfront for all manufactured goods that are made to specs. Orders will not be processed unless full payment is
Yes. We sell to all consumers including the trade and public. All are welcome to purchase products either over the counter or from our online store.
Yes. Mostly within Sydney Metro. However we do offer delivery Australia wide, contact us for a quote on freight. We do not ship to Parcel Lockers or PO Boxes. All payments must be fully cleared before shipment.
Most materials are carried by forklift to our customer’s vehicle. We then expect you to load your own goods with minimal staff assistance.
We are open on Saturday from 7am to 1:30pm and closed on Sundays. We are also closed on Public Holidays.